Delicious low carb AnyWhey 80 protein pancakes.
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 ½ Scoops AnyWhey 80 (Unflavoured)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Flava’
- 4 Tbsp. Water
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Kcal Spray
- Separate your eggs into a bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites until the “soft-peak” stage and set aside.
- In another bowl add the cinnamon, anywhey 80, vanilla flava and add the water gradually.
- Mix until well combined and quite thick, set aside.
- Mix in 1/3 of the egg whites thoroughly to lighten the whey mixture.
- Fold the rest of the egg whites in carefully.
- Once your mix is ready pre-heat a small-medium frying pan on low and spray into the pan.
- Add some of the mixture and allow to cook for about a minute on one side.
- Carefully filp.
- Cook for a further minute and repeats the process.
- Top with fruit and low fat greek yogurt.